Ideal for beginners of all ages. Low cost, simple design.
Not a loud floor so disturbs others less.
- Durability - Quality Build: Ideal for light use: weekly or twice weekly practice sessions.
- Loudness - Resonant: Good sound quality but not loud. Recommended for practice only - not performing. If you want a floor with louder, more resonant sound, look at our other models.
- Sprung? Shock Absorbing: Includes high density padding underneath reduces stress on knees, shins, & joints.
- Vinyl - Custom Colors: Choose from 9 custom vinyl colors to show your unique dance personality (see Color Guide)
- Surface - Tap Anywhere: Can be used on all solid surfaces, including on carpeted areas.
- Size - Large Dance Area: Our floors are nearly 3 feet by 4 feet (larger than almost all of our competitors) giving you more room to practice and express yourself.
- Portable: Weighs approx. 20lbs
- Dimensions: 30" x 48" x 2" (nearly 3 feet by 4 feet)
Wood Surface: Oriented Strand Board
Shipping: Ships within 2 business days and arrives within 7 business days. Note: Floors with black vinyl ship faster. Other colors may take 3 days longer to arrive.
See This Portable Tap Floor in Action