Improved resonance and durability. High quality, non-slip wood surface makes this the ideal floor for intermediate tap dancers.
- Durable - Easily handles 2-4 practices or performances per week.
Sound - Great resonance. Improved tonal range. Moderately loud.
Sprung - Cushioned base reduces stress on knees & joints.
- Vinyl - Choose from 9 colors to match your unique dance personality
Versatile - Can be used on all solid surfaces, including carpeted areas.
- Size - Nearly 3 feet by 4 feet giving you more room to dance.
- Videos - Includes free access to hundreds of online tap lessons
- Portable: 20lbs
- Dimensions: 30" x 48" x 2" (nearly 3 feet by 4 feet)
- Wood Surface: High Quality Russian Birch
Shipping: Delivery within 7 business days. (Tip: Black vinyl ships fastest)
- Note: Actual colors may differ slightly
See The Intermediate Tap Floor In Action
These Tap Floors are featured in Terrence Taps' Tap Lessons